Khaula Hamood Abdullah Al Harthi
CEO of Injaz Oman
• The CEO of Injaz Oman.
• A businesswoman with 15 years of corporate work experience.
• She currently sits on several boards including Ominvest, one of the oldest and largest investment companies in the region, Oman Convention and Exhibition Center and NBO’s GCC fund.
• Past member of the National Youth Commission, and played an active role representing youth in the National program for Enhancing Economic Diversification (Tanfeedh).
Malak Al Zadjali
Founder of Oryx Football Girl Community
Malak alzadjali 18 years old girl that is passionate about football.
And her passion for the game took her to many places to develop her skills.
Her passion and love for the game lead her to start the first women’s football community
Co-Founder and CTO of MarkeetEx.com
• Start-up growth catalyst.
• Everything tech, investor.
• Entrepreneurial ecosystem mover & shaker, founder & servant.
• Mother, daughter & Wife.Co-Founder and CTO of MarkeetEx.com, an e-commerce marketplace that aims to improve lifestyles.
• Previously, Managing Director of the Oman Accelerator Fund, a US $15M seed fund and accelerator program aimed at investing in technology startups at the seed stage.
• Executive partner and co-owner of AlJazeera Global Services & Investments (AGSI). www.aljazeeraglobal.com
Founder of Journey Through Change (JTC)
• Is self-described as a wife, a mother, a grandmother and a counsellor.
• seeks to change peoples’ lives through positivity and balance through hiking trips indulged with various training activities.
• She is a certified counsellor and coach from the City University, London, UK and is also certified in Neurolinguistic Programming as a coach and practitioner from the American board NLP, London, UK.
• Established “Journey Through Change” in 2011 as a pioneer to positively impact peoples’
lives by taking them out of their comfort zone, expanding their intellectual boundaries and
indulging them in various activities.
Ms. Stephanie L. Hallett
Deputy Chief of Mission, Embassy of the United States of America to the Sultanate of Oman
• A career member of the Foreign Service.
• The Deputy Chief of Mission at the U.S. Embassy in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman.
• Served in Washington as the Deputy Director of the State Department’s Executive Secretariat Staff.
• Graduated from The George Washington University with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and earned an MPhil in European Studies from the University of Cambridge in the UK.
Director, Architect RIBA ARB
• Graduated from the Glasgow Mackintosh School of Architecture in June 2006 and became the first UK qualified female Omani Architect to achieve the Royal Institute of British Architecture (RIBA)
• An award winning Omani Architectural Design Studio. 23dN promotes design which is sensitive to the health of the individual, the community and the environment.
• 23dN is the recipient of the National Entrepreneurship Award 2014 for Best Small Enterprise in the Service Sector. In 2017 it was shortlisted for Architectural Practice of the year while Nadia received high commendation as Female leader of the year both at the MEED regional awards. Sustainability Initiative of the Year at the Construction Week Oman Awards 2018.
• She is a member of the Oman Business Forum, and the Young Global Leaders of the World Economic Forum.
Balqees Al Hassni
Head of Wellbeing at Al Sahwa Schools and Vice President of Knowledge Oman
Balqees is the Head of Wellbeing at Al Sahwa Schools where her role is to develop and lead systematic “wellbeing program” ensuring the overriding importance of the mental and physical wellbeing of the entire school community. In addition, Balqees role is to ensure positive parental relationships with the school and work closely with the academic team in developing connection between the student wellbeing and academic progress.
Furthermore, Balqees is the Vice President of the leading knowledge-sharing community platform, Knowledge Oman, where her role includes supporting the President in leading team members to undertake various projects and activities that aim at promoting knowledge and launching initiatives with different partners and academia with the ultimate goal of solidifying His Majesty the Sultan Qaboos vision of transforming Oman into a knowledge-base society .
Founder & Creative Designer
• Events & Design Company was established in 2006 out of Bibi Hayat’s genuine love for design, all aspects of it.
• She is also the Creator of BBH Masterclass, BBH Masterclass focused on learning the intricacies of the events and design industry.
Dr. Sora Al Rowas
Internal medicine consultant
• Is an internal medicine consultant at Royal hospital.
• She has hiked through the Himalayas with a mobile medical mission and is now a board member of a charitable foundation called 50 deeds of love.
• She is also representing Oman through the WHO to help improve primary health care in Oman.
• A yoga instructor.
• Pranic healer and mindfulness instructor: she champions a broad approach to wellness and health care
Board Member at Environment Society Oman
• 3rd time elected board member of the Environment Society of Oman (ESO)and is part of the Education and Outreach team at the Oman Botanic Garden project.
• Passionate about empowering the youth.
• Has helped communicate ESO’s vision since joining as a student member (in 2006) . If you think you’ve heard her voice before then you’re right, Dareen has hosted a few radio programs
on the environment and enjoys using social media as a platform to communicate!
United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) Youth Representative of Oman
• Is the first student from Oman to win the scholastic award in London for her master’s research at University of Wales for SME Business Innovation.
• She is a finalist of the prestigious Women in Tech Awards Middle East under the category of – Young Leader of the Year 2018.
• A Communication and Quantitative techniques professional.
• Alena is also a TEDx Speaker, Sustainable Development Goals Advocate, first and current youth representative of Oman.
Mazoon Al Zadjali
Youth advocate and focal point in charge for youth peer educational network.
She started advocating about youth cases in oman age of 15 until today she runs different programs to empower youth and women across the region. Mazoon is known for her international participation and recognitions she got awarded by the Russin president V.Putin for her unique participation at different youth conferences and forums.
Samah Al Rawahi
Channels & Social Media Adviser – Petroleum Development Oman
• Has been working in the field of media and corporate communications for the past 4 years with a specialization in digital media & marketing.
• A member of PDO’s Young Professionals Network steering committee and plays a leading role in managing activities and capacity building programmes aimed to help integrate young professionals into PDO.
• Part of the Global Shapers Community, an initiative of the World Economic Forum.
• A passionate advocate for promoting the rights of women and youth.
Realtor and an Environmental activist
Is a renowned Female Dj who converted her passion of music into a career. Muzdi studied Music in Manchester school of electronic music.
The Hamayon sisters
Born and raised in Oman, the Hamayon sisters are driven with passion for communication & media, art, fashion, fitness & making a difference in the community.
Fatima Hamayon is the founder & owner of New Heights Agency (rising communications & talent agency), a motivator and emcee while Sahara Hamayon is the operations & brand manager of Vivid Trading leading two international brands, emcee, artist & a martial arts fitness enthusiast.